Me...

All my friends have blogs...Always thought about having some space where I can write down my most personal thoughts...Thanks for the blog....I am Susha, like to be alone...like to enjoy happiness and suffer sorrows alone....

Past 27 years, I dont have anything to boast about...no lists to write down that Susha owns all these...blessed with a loving husband....and a handful of lovely friends....thats what I am all about...My boast is on my God who created me...its only because of his grace....

Comments

എള്ളിന്‍പൂവുകള്‍ പള്ളിമണികളണെന്നു ചൊല്ലിയതാരാണ്‌.
അപ്പൂപ്പന്‍ താടികള്‍ സാന്റാക്ലോസ്സിന്റെ താടിരോമങ്ങളാണെന്നു ചൊല്ലിയതുമവളല്ലെ!..
വീട്ടുകണക്കിനുത്തരം അറിയാത്തനേരം, കോപ്പിയടിക്കാന്‍ കണക്കു പുസ്തകം തന്നിരുന്നതും ആരായിരുന്നു,
എന്റെ മഹല്ലുകാര്‍ക്കും കൂട്ടുകാര്‍ക്കും പിന്നെ എന്റെ വീട്ടുകാര്‍ക്കു പോലും അറിയില്ലങ്കിലും എനിക്കറിയാമായിരുന്നു. അവളെന്റെ പെങ്ങളായിരുന്നു. ഇന്നും അവളെന്റെ പെങ്ങളുകുട്ടി.
അതേ പോലെ മറ്റൊരു പെങ്ങളുകുട്ടിക്കു ആശംസകളൊടെ!.......

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy!!!

I am one among them..

Solitude