Wishes for my friend..


Wishes and thoughts from deep inside my heart..

To my friend who was once a stranger

To my unseen pal, but very close to my heart..

I can only wish him the best and always..

When rain pours and thunders roll

When there are only black clouds all around..

Remember, there is a sunshine after rain

And lo...a rainbow in one end of the dark sky..

Did you grow weary trekking lengthy mountains?

Does the road seem tougher as each step you take?

Sigh, there are valleys after mountains

And distances are not always the same ..

Comments

Saheer Abdullah said…
nice lines...
Philosophic...keep writing..
congrats..!

Saheer Doha
Sreejith K. said…
Talking about me?
Navi said…
who is that friend sushaa?
Mimi Lenox said…
Very nice poetry.

I am looking for a blogger to represent United Arab Emirates in our BlogBlast For Peace November 7, 2007. Would you be interested?
Details on my blog or please email if you think you'd like to blog for peace from your location that day!

Thank you.
Excellent writing once again...
Keep your good working...

Best Regards,

Jimmy John
Jeddah, KSA
Susha, you have an excellent talent to write english poetry. Congrats again and again and keep going. I will come and read again and again. I like the way you write each and every lines which are very meaningful indeed.
was that comment about me?? who ever you been picturizinghas been painted with such emotions, wonderful words Mol.
was that comment about me?? who ever you been picturizing has been painted with such emotions, wonderful words Mol.
jac said…
So true about the rainbow!

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy!!!

I am one among them..

Solitude