My Shining Pearl!!


In my jewel box of friendship,
I like the most my sweet tiny pearl..
Not because it was bought for a great price
Or because of the time I spent for finding it

There are diamonds, gold, and precious stones..
Each of them I paid a fortune to attain..
They boast about their value and substance
And their beauty never satisfies my eyes..

As I was one day, lazing in the sea shore
I saw this pretty lil pearl of mine..
It was amazing, even safely inside its shells
Irresistible was its glow, its splendor and beauty..

Though it lies at the bottom of my box…
The very sight of it alone gives me immense bliss…
It’s radiance is special, like the first gleam of sunshine
Sparkling brilliantly as the time passes by.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You've done MAGIC to this pearl...
It was stained with dirt,
In a split second, you regained its shine.
Yes, it will shine for ever,
And will be yours, allways!

-pearl-
I have no doubt that you have gained the luster and passion of a pearl which lies beneath the fathom-less bed of an ocean.Once its been found,polished and shined , the pearl becomes priceless, 'Shine my precious pearl, Shine'
Wow, great writing.

May this little Pearl shine giving light to all the stones nearby.

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy!!!

I am one among them..

Solitude