Letter to my Dad..



Dad,

I missed you when mom and brother tried to get me married off
at the age of 18 because there was no one to look after me. I
believe your presence was with me when I fought aganist all the
odds and decided to continue my studies no matter what....

I missed you when I took up my first job, when rest of the
world tried to discourage me by telling "there is nothing much
you can do by working". Your words and advices which I gathered
in a short period gave me the boldness to face all the resistance...

I missed you on my wedding day..when I spelt wedding vows to
my partner..tears were rolling when I realised that there is

no one in this world to replace my father and when my marriage
happened as if it was nobody's business...

I miss you each and every day when people accuses me, points out
my inefficiencies.. I realise better that there is no one to defend

me and you are not there anymore in this world to comfort me...

And now I miss you each and every moment...and I wonder why
I didnt tell you in person, atleast once 'that I love you more than
any other person in this world'

Susha

Comments

Susha,

Really touching Letter :(
Giboy Panicker said…
I dont know how much you loved him when he was around. --How much you cared for him when he was sick. I dont know whether your eyes were wet when he was laid to rest. But when you know the voidness you wept and looked up to heavens and cried out to give the abba back. When you are in cross roads, when your back was against the wall, you told him- One more time,One more time!! You prayed, so that he hold your hand and pull you up from the ditch.
'that I love you more than
any other person in this world'



what a touchy words dear..!!

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy!!!

I am one among them..

Solitude