Lost Friend


Mate! Do you remember the promises and vows we took?
When we felt that our paths are heading to the same destination…
When there was no ray of hope for our future
But only hurdles in every path that we took..


Now that fate made you to take another path..
No more the comforting touch of your hand..
Or assuring presence during the weary journey and
Your absence makes my voyage tough and forlorn


A well wish, silent prayer, a quick note or a smile
That’s all I expect from you when you think about me..
They say expectations always disappoint one, and
It seems to be true when your silence seems to be eternal.

Comments

Lets hope that expectation will no longer an eternal one and disappointed as well!

these words show how deep was that friendship and how much pain you are feeling from that absence...

nice writing once again..

all the best!

J. John
"Your absence makes my voyage tough and forlorn"
Beautifual composition dear,the one that engulfs all the feeling of mind into a abord called "heart"
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Mr. X said…
"A well wish, silent prayer, a quick note or a smile
That’s all I expect from you when you think about me"

Nice one...

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy!!!

I am one among them..

Solitude