Walls are breaking ..


Walls around me are breaking
Path to my dream is less sturdy
I can see the door to my freedom
Darkness around me is disappearing

Yes, its the ray of my hope which is gleaming
It is getting brighter like the morning star
A hope that my feeble voice will one become strong
And my unspoken words will be mightily proclaimed

Little did I know that my lamp was shining
My lamp of wish and dream and ecstasy
It was kept behind the wall, darkness overwhelmed it
Now, my lamp of life lits up with endless hope

It will not snuff off, will shine against the wind
My destiny is clear, I can see the light
Castles are made and my wings are growing
Though miles to go, will reach because I am decided..

Comments

Little did i know,
the young girl grew,
Lit up with wisdom.
language so renowed
with words engrossed,
So full of life and love.
jac said…
Soar higher, you have wings so rare
Soar to where, the eagles dare !
'miles to go'
remembers me about Robert Frost's
'miles to go before I Sleep'

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy!!!

I am one among them..

Solitude