Faded X'mas



I’d rather ……………

Miss you than making another as companion...
Miss your smile than seeing new grin...
Miss your glance than perceived with new eyes...
Miss your breath than being sniffed upon.

And now …Christmas time is here

I’d rather..

Miss your laugh than hear the jingling bells...
Miss your touch than feel the chilling snow...
Miss your whisper than soft sung carols...
Being in your thoughts than celebrating season.

It is snowing now…leaves fall and then flowers bloom
Bonds are made, some sustained, some plucked off..
In my heart, the space where you lived is still warm...
I’d rather miss you and live in your thoughts...
Wishing on this X’mas Eve you were with me...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Soo..

You strike again, as usual...

Simple, but Superb!

Good writing dear, keep it up.

Waiting for more exciting works !

Regards,

Jimmy John
Its very nice. Meaningful thoughts.

Hiding your talents...

Anyway really nice one.

All the Best for more....

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy!!!

I am one among them..

Solitude