Freedom...


I belong to the market place

I belong to the ruthless

I belong to the downtrodden

I belong to the heartbroken

My eyes refusing to see the color

My ear refusing to hear the merriment

My mind refusing to be the elegant

My heart refusing to sense the pleasure

I belong to the valley; I belong to the mountain

I belong to the desert; I belong to the wilderness

I belong to the old, I belong to the orphan

I belong to the abused; I belong to the rejected…

Oh I see only the tear and the bruise

I hear only the cry and the groan

I comprehend only the fray and the ugly

I sense only the sorrow and the pain..

Comments

Arun Raj said…
sad... but elegant
nice... keep writing!!!
aneezone said…
And u belong to Dubai.. :D
good one
susha said…
thanks anees...i dont belong to dubai, i belong to india... :)
We belong to our memories

On seeing Aneez's comment
and your reply came to my mind
one malayalam kavitha I read some
years ago in this blog:

here
Saheer Abdullah said…
Nice but haunting!

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy!!!

I am one among them..

Solitude