Ever since I had the maturity to know what is wrong and what is right...I think I was alone. When I was studying in kinder garten classes also I used to overhear my class teacher telling about me to my mom..."If only you can give a little attention for her ...for her studies..."I used to gaze in wonder when I was in high schools ....parents of all my friends coming to the school during exam days and asking them how the exam was...feeding them....I stand in one corner of the school and give a big sigh thinking always how good it was if my mom or dad was there with me...feeding me...teaching me...But I knew...that wont happen and if I study it will be good for me...coz nobody bothered about how I was living and what I was doing...

Today I am married and run my own business....and there is no much difference in my life...Things are happening in my own offices, house, home without me becoming much a factor of that. Decisions are being taken by many...which can effect me also...but me not knowing...What in the world is happening??

Everybody need me for their issues and I help everyone regardless...help in form of money...help in form of service ...But finally understand that when I have issues nobody is there to help me...

And today me having everyone but still living a very lonely life...I cried a lot...in the morning...and after minutes of crying I think I regained boldness and confidence....a strength to move forward in midst of mockery and rejection...

Looks like God heard my prayer...I closed one of the biggest deal for my business...

And gosh...for the last few days I was dreaming that a very efficient friend of mine will come over from his home land and take over part of my official responsibilites. But today looks like he is worried about the future and he is having a second thought about joining my company...Looks like God wants me to do everything alone...

Hey common Sush...your dream is to have a business empire which extends in all industries..."Dont be a dreamer...but a dream builder"...I heard someone talking to me...So here I am ....I am going to build my dreams alone.....All alone...with the help of God...

Comments

Anonymous said…
you have shook me out of the fathmlessness and infilered into my world of senses to overshadow my 'EGO"

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy!!!

I am one among them..

Solitude