Can't Believe !!

Three years before, I didnt know anything about online groups or blogs.One day while watching TV, saw an url of a yahoo group and hence tried to take a membership in that group. That was the begining. Due to so many issues, had to leave the first group where I became a member.

My good friends supported and my two friends along with me started a new yahoo group called Daffodils In Desert. During the initial stages, more than support we three got resistance and doubts from all the members who joined this group. Maybe because of our strange group name..people even started asking...will daffodils bloom in a desert?

But today I am proud our daffodils indeed bloomed in the desert. Now our yahoo group has over 90 members and now we are well known in this middle east. We have members everywhere and last two weeks we conducted a free Medical Camp for the poor and the needy in UAE..I am proud...I am overjoyed...

Wishing and praying that this group where I am a part of will achieve greater heights.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
ഒരു നല്ല സംരംഭം, ആറ്റ ഗേള്‍, സുഷ
നക്ഷത്രങ്ങളുടെ കാവല്‍ക്കാരിക്ക് സ്വാഗതം
Wishing and praying that this group where I am a part of will achieve greater heights.....

We Will
We Will
We Will

നക്ഷത്രങ്ങളുടെ കൂട്ടുകാരിക്ക്
ചന്ദാ മാമയുടെ കുട്ടിക്കുറുമ്പിക്ക്
ഡാഫോഡില്സിലെ കുഞ്ഞനിയത്തിക്ക് സ്വാഗതം
qw_er_ty

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy!!!

I am one among them..

Solitude